Monday, January 16, 2012

Pre-Season starts!

Today marks the start of pre-season for Round 1, 2012 of the 12wbt. As such, I thought it fitting that I would record my goals, plans and desires for the coming 16 weeks.

Goals for Pre-Season
  • burn 200-500 calories each day (with one rest day)
  • stick to <1500 calories a day
  • meal plan - makes it a LOT easier to stick within my calories!
  • lose 5kg
  • allow myself to enjoy special days (twins birthday party, Australia Day) without over indulging and feeling guilty - exercise FIRST!
Goals for Round 1
  • burn 500 calories 5 days a week - in order to achieve this, I will need to be creative! I'll be walking around Fremantle in between classes at uni, getting off the bus a stop or 3 early and walking and making the most of the time I have available to me and smashing it when I can (I have both Jillian Michaels 30DS and Michelle Bridges DVDs so no excuses!)
  • burn 1000 calories 1 day a week -as above
  • stick with <1500 calories each day
  • complete the C25K program - starting on 13th February
  • complete the 5km Bridges Fun Run - 1st April
  • lose 20kg
So, my goals aren't small by any stretch but they are all quite achievable!  I received in the mail today my membership pack from the WA Marathon Club. It sounds so daunting but really, they run quite a few smaller 5km and 10km events. I want to,  by the end of the year, be able to complete a 10km run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment