Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 - what I want to achieve

This year is going to be MY year!

I'm going to get my life in order. I'm going to get healthy, I'm going to become and remain a woman of my word, I'm going to be a good role model, I'm going to have faith in my family and friends, I'm going to work hard to get what I want, I'm going to be true to myself and most of all - I'm going to learn to love myself.

I have decided that I've had enough of the negativity that I generally espouse and I simply will not do it anymore. I will endeavour to not be so judgmental of both myself and others, I will look at the positives BEFORE looking for any negatives and I will constantly review all that I have in my life that I am grateful for.

I will no longer use sarcasm to cover my emotions! I will feel them and share them with others. I will be genuine, fair and honest. I will no longer agree to something or stay somewhere where myself or my family are placed second. I need to show my kids that it is good to stand up for yourself and show them how to do it positively.

I will be losing weight (have already started and lost 3.1kg). I will be incorporating exercise into daily life. I will be including the whole family in this. I am going to enter the Bridges fun run on April 1st (10km) - I will aim to jog at least half of it. I am going to do the 12wbt and successfully finish it! My aim is to lose 20kg in the 12 weeks (starting 13th February). I will then see where I'm at and develop a plan for the rest of the year. Currently my overall goal for the year is to get a healthy BMI!

I will work hard at uni to complete my degree with a Distinction average. I am definitely more than capable of this and it is only my lack of effort that will bring my average down!

I owe it to myself to be the best me that I can be. Anything less is less than I deserve! This is the case for all areas of my life that I'm aiming to improve!

I'll be back with specific plans of attack for the areas I want to focus on first - weight, uni and being true to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment